What is an Apprentice?
- an apprentice is someone who learns a skilled trade on the job, under the direction of more experienced workers
- apprentices also complete classroom instruction as part of thier training
- becoming an apprentice can be an important first step to learning new skills and building a rewarding career
What is an Apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship is a work based training program for people who want to work in a skilled trade.
For a detailed list of the trades, click here
Benefits of Apprenticeship Training include;
Employer - gain a skilled workforce that can produce and deliver goods to meet customer demand.
Apprentice - You can earn while you learn a skilled trade.
Unsure where to start? Check out www.apprenticesearch.com
- Come visit our Resource Centre and let our friendly staff help you start your path to Apprenticeship
- Click Here to visit the MAESD website on Apprenticeship