Deadline Date: Open until Filled
Location: Pic Mobert
CASUAL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Pic Mobert First Nation Office
Closing Date: Open until filled.
- Posting Date:
- Pic Mobert
- Start Date:
- as needed
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- The Casual District Administrative Assistant will perform general secretarial and clerical duties by ensuring efficient, smooth operation of the unit; provide reception duties and ensure that all individuals contacting the agency are greeted in a polite, helpful, and courteous manner.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Secondary School Diploma is required and/or a one-year certificate is a minimum. A two-year Office Administration Management diploma is preferred. Three or more years experience in secretarial and reception duties, preferably in an Anishinabek child and family services setting.
- Must have: A satisfactory Criminal Records Search; required to work flexible hours, required to report to work on short notice as determined by the respective Service Manager in relation to service requirements; must possess a Class G Drivers License, possess a clean driving record and have access to a personal vehicle which will pass a safety inspection; must possess a valid Class G Drivers License and access to a reliable personal vehicle with $1 million dollar liability insurance.
- For a detailed job description, please contact Human Resources.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- MUST APPLY AT www.dilico.com
- Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Pic Mobert
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: