Deadline Date: Open until Filled
Location: Pic Mobert
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
Community & Personal Support Services
Location: Pic Mobert First Nation
Closing Date: Open until filled
- Posting Date:
- Pic Mobert
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- The Community & Personal Support Worker is a multi-functional para-professional who is responsible for the delivery of in-home support and personal care to ill, frail, handicapped and disabled persons of all ages so that they may remain independent in their own homes and communities for as long as possible.
- Qualifications and Requirements: A minimum one-year Personal Support Worker Certificate is required. A minimum of two years direct experience in the provision of in-home personal care and/or community based home care service delivery; experience in the facilitation and/or coordination of community programs and services is an asset. Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered. Hours of Work: 32.5 hours per week
- Must have: A Personal Support Worker Certificate or be willing and able to complete Personal Support Worker Certificate training; must demonstrate the willingness and ability to work with clients of all ages, including infants, children, adults and the elderly; must posses a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate or be willing to obtain one; the ability to work flexible hours in a home, school, and/or community setting as required; have a valid Class G drivers License; access to a reliable, personal vehicle; and $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance; a satisfactory criminal records check.
- For a detailed job description please contact Human Resources.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- MUST APPLY AT www.dilico.com
- Only Those Considered For An Interview Will Be Contacted. Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Pic Mobert
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: