Deadline Date: N/A
Location: Pays Plat
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care- The Community Health Nurse carries out a Community Health service as outlined by the Community Health Program Policies and Procedures for Fort William, Ginoogaming, Long Lake #58, Michipicoten, Pays Plat, Pic Mobert, Red Rock, Biinjitiwaabik Zaaging, and Whitesand First Nations Communities.
- Posting Date:
- Pays Plat
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- A four-year BScN degree is required; or minimum three-year Nursing Diploma will be considered. Must take Immunization Certification Online Course upon hiring and attend mandatory training sessions. Upon completion CHN will be required to write the immunization exam and will be subject to a series of practical exams for immunization. Two years experience in advanced nursing assessment skills with special emphasis on immunization, communicable disease, prenatal and community health care; two years experience working in a First Nation community or equivalent organization. Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered.
- Must have: A satisfactory Criminal Records and Vulnerable Sector search; travel is essential to the First Nation communities services by Dilico Health Services; the ability to work flexible hours as determined by the Unit Manager or designate in relation to services delivery requirements; must have a valid CPR and Standard First Aid certificate; a valid Class GnDrivers License; access to a reliable, personal vehicle; $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance; must provide evidence of registration with the appropriate regulatory bodies (CNO and RNAO).
- For a detailed job description please go to www.dilicocom or contact Human Resources.
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSECommunity Health1- Permanent Full-Time
Location: Pays Plat First Nation
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Must apply online at:
- Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: