Deadline Date: N/A
D&A Service and Repair
Position Title: Parts & Service Assistant
Reports To: Office Manager Position
Details: The Parts & Service Assistant must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks. This person must be able to count, read, match numbers, and have some knowledge of computers. The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Key Responsibilities:
- - Courteous, efficient handling of customers at all times face to face and via phone, email, text, etc.
- - Drop offand pick up of customers andlor vehicles.
- - Answering of phones, emails, text message, etc. when needed.
- - Ensure customers at the counter are acknowledged and greeted in a timely manner.
- - General customer reception, customer bookings, and accurate recording of appointment details.
- - General housekeeping duties and maintaining clean work areas.
- - Put away parts, pull parts for work orders and inspect all parts stocked and pulled.
- - Verify proper identification of parts when stocking and pulling parts from shelves.
- - Follow inventory control procedures and participate in inventory counts when needed.
- - Pick up and delivery of parts.
- - Process cores and returns to vendors.
- - Accurately identiS customer parts requirements using vehicle infoimation then pick parts from stock or place order from appropriate vendor.
- - Unpack and sort the stock replenishment and special order parts, update pricing records as ordered.
- - Advise customers of part availability, pricing, and additional costs relevant.
- - Maintain clear records of parts orders and work orders.
- - Technicians will report any parts and service needs to the Parts and Service department.
- - Communicate with supervisors any issue related to performing the duties of this position
- - Valid Driver's License Required
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are asked to apply with a resume to: Northwest Employment Works Marathon firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Northwest Employment Works
- Position Title:
- Employment Programs
- Company Name:
- Confederation College
- 52 Peninsula Rd
- Postal Code:
- P0T 2E0
- (807) 229-3223
- Web Address: