Deadline Date: 2019/10/21
Location: Terrace Bay
External Posting #: EP21-19/20
SUPERIOR-GREENSTONE DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD Requires TERRACE BAY PUBLIC SCHOOL:
.5 FTE Occasional Primary/Junior Teacher
1.0 FTE Occasional Junior/Intermediate Teacher
- Posting Date:
- Terrace Bay
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- Valid Ontario College of Teachersâ€™ Certificate of Qualification and qualifications for the position as warranted.
- Commencing: As soon as possible
- Salary: As per Collective Agreement: Agreements and salary grids may be viewed at: http://www.sgdsb.on.ca/article/collective-agreements-207.asp We offer excellent benefit and pension packages
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Applications MUST include a complete summary of education and work experience. Applicants must also submit the names of three (3) professional references, one of which must be a current or most recent immediate supervisor, along with telephone numbers and a written authorization from the applicant permitting the Board to contact these references. Information from such persons will be gathered in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Deadline: Applications must be received by Monday, October 21, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Apply to: email@example.com quoting posting number EP21-19/20 in your cover letter and email, also indicating which position(s) are being applied for.
- Please note that we only accept applications submitted in either Word or Adobe Acrobat format. Our system does not support Google docs.
- We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Following the interview process, all applications will be destroyed.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- P0T 2E0
- Web Address: