Deadline Date: 2019/09/13
Rate of Pay - $19.00/hour
Room and Board provided
Rotation - 21 days on, 7 days off
Terms of Employment 12 -26 Months
Sodexo a joint venture partner with Supercom is reaching out requiring cooks to be part of their team for the East West Tie Project. It is anticipated that the opportunity will commence sometime at the end of September or October, at the NIPIGON CAMP location.
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. One of our Remote Sites (East West Tie Project) is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Cook. 4
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo Canada has consolidated its position by providing a range of Quality of Life in the corporate, education, healthcare and remote sites segments. Delivering more than 850 different food and facilities management solutions across 750 sites, Sodexo is a market leader in Canada. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Rotation - 21 days on, 7 days off
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- As a cook at one of our accounts, you will be responsible for food production. You will follow all the different Sodexo Programs: Food Safety, Health and Safety, policies and procedures, as well as marketing. It is a very hands on role. Candidates must have a good knowledge and understanding of the food service business, including customer service, food cost control. The successful candidate would be reporting to a Chef. If you enjoy a challenge, and want to be part of this exciting project, this is for you.
- Growth and Development:
- -Minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role
- -Red Seal is an asset
- -Excellent customer service skills
- -Experience working as part of a team
- -Experience cooking
- -Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- -Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- -Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- -Ensure health and safety procedures are being followed
- Value Behaviors:
- -Serving Clients and Customers
- -Analysis and Decision Making Quality Assurance and Safety
- -Diversity Awareness
- -Drive and Dependability
- -Interpersonal Relations
- Our Advantages
- *A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious......To find out more, come visit us at:www.sodexo.ca
- Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
- "We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process"
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Please provide a cover letter and your updated resume if you are interested in this opportunity. Deadline to apply is Friday September 13, 2019 12pm.
- *Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. * Cathy Martin, Sodexo Canada 740, rue St-Maurice, Suite 100 Montreal, Qc, H3C 1L5 Mobile: 514-346-4355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Cathy Martin
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Sodexo Canada
- 740, rue St-Maurice, Suite 100
- Postal Code:
- H3C 1L5
- Mobile: 514-346-4355
- Web Address: