Looking for an enthusiastic female Support Worker to work with a young woman in Manitouwadge. The Support Worker will provide support to the individual and their family, both emotionally and practically.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Motivate, inspire and assist person with outings to community events. Assist person in increasing their independence in the community. Assist person in planning new activities with friends/other. Ensure personsal safety and well-being while providing support. Follow through with specific instructions/requests made by client or family.
- Passionate, great communicator, confidentiality. Good attitude and willingness to work with someone one-on-one. Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle and valid car insurance. Valid Vulnerable Sector Check and Criminal Record Check. First Aid and CPR Certified. Experience or training working with someone with a developmental disability.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Kristen Senden
- Position Title:
- Adult Protective Service Worker
- Company Name:
- Lutheran Community Care Centre
- 115 - 52 Peninsula Square Box 1379