Deadline Date: Open until filled
Sante Manitouwadge Health is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (RN-EC) for a full-time permanent position, who as a valuable member of the Sante Manitouwadge Health Family Health Team will provide services within the RN-EC scope of practice. There is a strong practice emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, and education and community partnerships.
Location/Directions/Description Manitouwadge is a four hour drive (400kms) east of Thunder Bay halfway between Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. A population of 1,937, Manitouwadge is a family friendly bilingual community offering many outdoor leisure activities for a healthy family living lifestyle.
- A Multidisciplinary Team: 2 Physicians, 2 RNs, 1 Dietitian, 1 Social Worker, I Physiotherapist and Administrative Support Staff.
- Telemedicine equipment on site. Courtesy Privileges for diagnostic tests ordered through Sante Manitouwadge Health. Telus PS Suites for Electronic Client Records.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions: Days of work:
- Duties: Qualifications:- BScN in nursing from a recognized university;-Certificate in the extended class from the College of Nurses of Ontario;- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in current nursing procedures, nursing assessment, physical assessment and treatment measures;- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a combination of remote rural, hospital and community settings and/or public health as well as LTC Home experience;-Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community based health care;-Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to direct staff to ensure an effective and efficient working environment;-Sensitivity to the needs of the community;-Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting.-Current CPR Certificate;- Regular attendance required;and-Must have a Canadian Citizenship.Misc.: Closing Date/Apply by: How To Apply: Please submit your cover letter with resume andwork reference contacts information to:Katie Aguiar, Human Resources | firstname.lastname@example.org |Tel: 807-826-3251 x 206 |website:
- (Note: if you have not received an acknowledge receipt of yourapplication within a day or two (business days) from sending your resume pleasecall to confirm receipt.) *This position will remain open until filled We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.Sante Manitouwadge Health is a equal opportunity employer
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Katie Aguiar
- Position Title:
- Human Resources
- Company Name:
- Sante Manitouwadge Health
- Postal Code:
- P0T 2E0
- 807-826-3251 ext 206
- Web Address: