Deadline Date: 2020/02/29
Location: Pic Mobert
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Mental Health & Addictions COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICTIONS WORKER
- Posting Date:
- Pic Mobert First Nation
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- The Community Mental Health and Addictions Worker will provide clinical assessments, planning, treatment and counseling to children and their families, and consultations regarding community behavior assessments and intervention. The primary responsibility is the provision of mental health and addictions counselling services with a holistic approach for children and their families that is consistent with the vision, mission and core values established by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum two-year Social Work diploma or diploma in a related field and/or five years experience working in a Social Service field in a First Nation Community. Two or more years experience in the provision of counselling services to Anishinabek children, youth or their families with a combination of training and work experience with Anishinabek people, communities, culture, traditions and teachings.Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered.
- Must have: A satisfactory Criminal Records Search; valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate is required; ability to work flexible hours; must possess a valid Class G Drivers License, access to a reliable, personal vehicle and $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance; medical and up-to-date immunization recommended but not mandatory.
- For a detailed job description please contact Human Resources.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- MUST APPLY ONLINE AT: www.dilico.com
- Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified candidates. Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.