Deadline Date: 2021/06/28
Location: Thunder Bay
Levaero Aviation is the exclusive Canadian Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 Authorized Sales & Service Centre, providing exceptional maintenance services to our customers from around the world. Our customers travel to Levaero for our unparalleled quality service and support. We are very proud to be Pilatus Class. Professional Pilot magazine ranked Pilatus and the Pilatus dealer network #1 for product support for 19 consecutive years. Consider becoming an integral part of our extremely reputable team of aviation professionals. At Levaero Aviation, we value our employees. We invest in our staff and provide employees with room to grow not only within the company, but within the industry as well. We are looking for an AIRCRAFT INTERIORS TECHNICIAN.
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay
- 2039 Derek Burney Drive
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Varied
- Trades, Transport, and Equipment
- This is a full-time, permanent position based in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Located along the north shore of majestic Lake Superior, Thunder Bay offers a high quality of life with a growing food and beverage scene, expansive wilderness for the outdoorsman, a vibrant entertainment district, and affordable housing opportunities. Thunder Bay has the amenities and benefits of a big city while also being a stone’s throw away from vast wilderness and nature. (For more information about Thunder Bay visit: https://www.gotothunderbay.ca/en/index.aspx)
Applicants must have 4-5 years’ experience working in a general upholstery shop. Experience should include pattern making, sewing dress covers using an industrial sewing machine, forming foam cushioning, adhesive application as well as marking, cutting and sewing leather. Preference will be given to those applicants with Aircraft Interior Technician Certification by the Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace (CCAA). Experience working on custom automobile interiors would be an asset. Successful applicants should have a desire to grow with a successful company and a focus on the quality of the finished product. An interest in aviation would be beneficial.
As a member of our energetic and professional service centre team, you will receive;
- Medical benefits
- Company-sponsored pension program
- Highly competitive pay scale
- Years of service bonuses (additional pay or vacation)
- Paid sick days
- Clothing allowances
- A fantastic career experience!
Wages are commensurate with experience. Relocation compensation is available subject to certain conditions.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Resumes, accompanied by a cover letter, must be submitted in either MS Word, Adobe Acrobat or Email (plain text, rich text or HTML) formats. Please forward your resume to:
- Levaero Aviation
- Attn: Human Resources Department
- 2039 Derek Burney Drive
- Thunder Bay, ON P7K 0A1
- Fax: (807) 475-5405
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org