Deadline Date: 2021/09/27
Location: Red Rock
External Job Posting, 1.0 FTE Temporary Educational Assistant
Competition Number # 2021-22-206
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student
engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible until June 24, 2022
St. Hilary Catholic School, Red Rock, ON
- Posting Date:
- Red Rock
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- Diploma or certificate as an Educational Assistant, Developmental Services Worker, Child and
Youth Worker or related program.
- Minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a full range of students, including students with special needs,
utilizing specific skills and training.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with teachers,
administrators and outside agencies.
- Ability to provide instructional, behaviour and student support.
- Ability to use patience, empathy and understanding in developing and maintaining a rapport
with students and in resolving problems or issues that may arise.
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful vulnerable police record check
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 27, 2021 at 4:00pm
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: