Deadline Date: 2021/04/30
Location: Terrace Bay
AV Terrace Bay is seeking 2nd Class Power Engineer for a Shift Engineer position.
- Posting Date:
- Terrace Bay
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The safe and efficient operation of the department including steam and power generation, liquor recovery, recausticizing and lime kiln.
- Ensure that established targets for safety, production, quality and costs are met or exceeded while maintaining compliance with environmental and government regulations.
- Mentoring all Power Engineers to excel in their roles.
- Develop, execute, and monitor manpower requirements.
- Ensure inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels.
- Ensure the facility is operated and maintained to corporate, industry and legislative standards including TSSA standards.
- 2nd Class Operating Engineer Certificate
- Significant employee management experience
- Pulp/Paper Industry experience of at least 3 years would be considered a strong asset
Compensation, perks, benefits: Full benefits effective immediately on joining.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- Open until filled
- How To Apply:
Interested candidates are asked to apply online at:
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- AV Terrace Bay
- Terrace Bay
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: