Deadline Date: 2021/05/14
To provide administrative support to the Chief Administrative Officer, Clerk and Council. Tasks include assisting with the composition, preparation and research of issues/reports/correspondence/presentations which may contain matters of a confidential nature.
- Posting Date:
- 25 per week
- 1 Mississauga Drive
- Start Date:
- 25 per week
- $20 - $30 per hour
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Maintaining departmental files;
- Prepare correspondence as required;
- Responds to enquiries from the public. Advises citizens of department policy or procedure;
- Compiles information from various sources for reports and working papers for department;
- Assists with duties required from the Lottery Licensing Officer;
- Prepares agendas and minutes for Council meetings in the absence of the Clerk;
- Administrative support to the Joint Health and Safety Committee;
- Maintains and updates the municipal website and social media as needed.
- Graduate from a related college program and/or 3 to 5 years of related experience. Other combinations of formal schooling and experience may be considered equivalent.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of municipal operations would be an asset.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
The Corporation of the Township of Manitouwadge
Attn: Florence MacLean, Chief Administrative Officer
1 Mississauga Drive, PO Box 910
Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Florence MacLean
- Position Title:
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Company Name:
- Township of Manitouwadge
- 1 Mississauga Drive, PO Box 910
- Postal Code:
- P0T 2C0
- 807-826-3227 x 236
- Web Address: