Deadline Date: 2021/10/22
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Business, Finance and Administration
Our Dryden office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Office Administration team and own the following responsibilities:
- Support Assurance and Tax partners with billing and work in progress (WIP)
- Typing of correspondence and various documents
- Quality management of paper and electronic files such as scanning and embedding documentation
- Assist with seasonal tax duties such as preparing tax packages, filing, scanning, etc as required
- Daily administrative errands
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning and mass mailings
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Office Administration team
Your experience and education
- 2 years of working experience in an administrative position would be considered a strong asset
- College diploma in office administration or related program
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- You have the ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- You have the ability to work in a deadline-driven work setting and deal with confidential information
- Preference will be given to candidates who are local to the Dryden, Ontario area
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please apply through our BDO careers page by clicking this link: BDO | Careers | Administrative Assistant, Office Administration - Dryden, ON in Dryden, Ontario | Careers at CA-ON-Dryden (icims.com)
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Julia White
- Position Title:
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Company Name:
- BDO Canada LLP
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: