Deadline Date: 2021/11/30
Location: Sioux Lookout
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity look no further than us!
Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout has been providing support services to individuals living with developmental disabilities for over 60 years.
- Posting Date:
- Sioux Lookout
- Start Date:
- As stated per Collective Agreement
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Direct Support Professional
As a casual employee, you can elect to take shifts that are flexible for your lifestyle with a competitive salary. You will have the opportunity to work in various settings and move into permanent Part time and Full-time work. You will be involved in recreational activities, employment supports, community events, residential and supported independent living care.
- Provide overall supports and services through meeting individual outcomes as defined in the Person-Centered Plan.
- Ensuring safety and respect of the people receiving services.
- Responsible for contributing to the overall well-being and growth of the individual being supported.
- Applicants will be ready to work flexible hours, including evenings, nights, days, weekends and stats.
- Applicants will be ready to use their personal vehicle for work purposes.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Interested individuals may submit their resume by e-mail or fax to:
Director of Human Resources, Quality Assurance and Administration
Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Barbara Kirouac
- Position Title:
- Director of Human Resources
- Company Name:
- Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout
- Sioux Lookout
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: