Deadline Date: 2021/05/13
Casual Positions Available in both Dryden and Sioux Lookout
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, look no further than us! Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout has been providing support services to people living with developmental disabilities for over 60 years and we are looking for you to join our teams.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
Conditions of Employment:
- Provide overall supports and services through meeting the individual outcomes as defined in the Person-Centered Plan.
- Ensuring safety and respect of the people receiving services.
- Responsible for contributing to the overall well-being and growth of the individual being supported.
- Applicants will be willing to work flexible hours.
- Applicants will be ready to use their personal vehicle for work purposes.
- as stated in the Collective Agreement
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please mail or email your resume to
Attention of: Barb Kirouac
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Human Resources, Quality Assurance and Administration
280 Arthur Street
Dryden, ON P8N 1K8
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Barb Kirouac
- Position Title:
- Director of Human Resources and Quality Assurance
- Company Name:
- Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout
- 280 Arthur Street
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: