Deadline Date: 2021/12/31
Location: North York
Job Title: Content Development Project Coordinator Online Learning Platform
Starting Date: January 4th, 2022
Ending Date: December 23rd, 2022
Notes: The internship position may lead to full time/permanent management position after the internship contract is completed.
- Posting Date:
- North York
- 25 Sheppard Avenue, West, Suite 300
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration, Natural and Applied Sciences and Related, Health, Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion, Art, Culture, Recreation and Sport, Sales and Service, Trades, Transport, and Equipment, Natural Resources, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Education
General Job Description:
- Directly involved in coordinating the content development project of the learning platform, including both web/mobile/APP mode
- Researching, drafting and creating, modifying the interactive learning content by using different computer software and skills
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Directly involved in coordinating the content development project of the learning platform, including web, mobile and APP mode
- Researching, and drafting the interactive learning content by using different software and learning resource platforms such as Jotform, DocuSign, a pre-structured platform like WORDPRESS, or APP building platform CRM.
- Modifying and transferring the traditional print-based learning content into the web/mobile/APP-based interactive content by using different software and programming code to make the material suitable for different level of students to review online
- Researching and testing different learning software's functionality, suitability and compatibility with our online learning platform, including the web/mobile/APP mode
- Effectively communicate with the outsourcing or onsite software developer regarding researching and testing issues. Together, you will be responsible to find the best solution for any issues that may arise.
- Using different computer tools to upload the final version of the interactive learning content to the platform, including web, mobile and APP mode.
- Maintain various functions of the learning web platform and mobile/APP version
- The internship position may lead to full time/permanent management position after the internship contract is completed.
- This position is funded by the Digital Skills for Youth funding program. In order to be qualified for this funding, Canadian citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- The candidate must be a Canadian PR or Citizen, and we do not accept any work permit applicants for this position
- The candidate must be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- This is a 12months internship position starting from January 4th, 2022
- You DO NOT REQUIRE knowledge and skills of computer languages and coding to get this position, we will provide the necessary basic training at work, according to the assigned, nature of the workload. Therefore, we encourage applicants who study at any major to apply
- We welcome candidates who have recently graduated from a post-secondary institution, from the following degree/diploma program to apply:
1) Recent graduates at Undergraduates or Master level
2) Diploma or advance diploma programs at College level
• The candidate who studies in a major related to Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Business and Social Science will be considered a priority.
• Basic English reading and writing ability, ability to communicate orally in English.
• Chinese (Mandarin) speaking will be an asset.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Team player
• Creative thinking skills
• Excellent communication skills
About Innunco Academy:
We provide students with greater flexibility and more choices in completing the Ontario Secondary School Diploma requirements. Innunco provides students with additional options for learning, including diverse formats of course delivery to meet student needs, and help students develop the skills needed to succeed at the post-secondary level or in the industry. By combining on-campus and online learning together, we aim to cultivate students in becoming inspiring leaders with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills. We help students to overcome challenges, develop personal goals and assist students in striving to achieve them. Our purpose is to educate youth to become the leaders of tomorrow. Our responsibility as educators is to prepare and guide the next generation. We believe that every student is different in their abilities to adapt and learn. Our teachers and staff will prepare students with the skills and knowledge for future success.
• $17.00 per hour, full-time co-op at 35 Hours per week, Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, excluding the statutory holidays.
• Comply with Ontario ESA
• Senior level of High school Math, Science, Physics, Biology, and English's knowledge and skills will be tested at the interviewing sectionsince this position requires candidates to have strong academic background, in order to handle the daily task.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Application Method:
• Must apply through this link:https://form.jotform.com/210495196799271
• If you need assistants, you can contact me:
A.By email: email@example.com;
B.Text or Call: 416-792-8966
Innunco Academy thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Miao Sun
- Position Title:
- General Manager
- Company Name:
- Innunco Academy
- 25 Sheppard Avenue, West, Suite 300
- North York
- Postal Code:
- M2N 6S6
- Web Address: