Deadline Date: 2021/06/30
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
Working as a Crusher Operator / Trainee you will be learning to efficiently operate jaw, cone and screen plants, along with loader and excavator. The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit, willing to work in inclement weather and fast paced environment. Work with others and follow directions from the Crushing Supervisor. Mechanical knowledge and equipment operating skills will be a great asset. Being dependable and following safe work practices is a must. Other duties shall include winter snow removal, labour, and any other assigned tasks. Training will be provided. Travel maybe required to remote sites.
Pay: based on experience. Benefit package
Schedule: 12 - hour days, subject to change based on business need
• Operate a variety of heavy equipment with respect to crushing and stockpiling (Loader, Tower, Skid Steer, Rock Truck) in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform daily maintenance, clean and service the equipment; perform minor repairs to equipment
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, complete maintenance records and daily equipment log.
• Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment
• Perform all fluid level checks, fueling, greasing, undercarriage cleaning, etc. as required
• 2 to 5 years of experience with crushing operations is an asset.
• Must have a valid minimum class G driver's licence with a driver’s abstract meeting Cress Contracting standards.
• DZ / AZ licence is an asset.
• Ability to operate in a fast pace and demanding environment in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others; team player who is willing to help in all areas.
• Must have a high attention to detail and the ability to think critically.
• Punctual and reliable, with the ability to work overtime and weekends if needed.
• Must be able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions.
• Ability to use stairs, ladders, scaffolding and climb over rough terrain.
• Comfortable working in inclement weather conditions
• Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and evening shifts as the schedule demands
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- How To Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org fax 807-229-1636.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Cress Contracting
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Cress Contracting
- Postal Code:
- P0T 1R0
- Web Address: