Deadline Date: 2021/04/24
Customer Service Representative Circle K in Marathon, ON
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Sales and Service
Store 3000088: 20 Peninsula Road, Marathon, Ontario P0T 2E0
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and to grow your career - look no further. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
- Flexible schedules
- Large, stable employer
- Fast career opportunities
- Task variety
- Night shift premium Your key responsibilities: You will greet customers and provide prompt & courteous customer service, perform all customer transactions on the POS, and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. You will interact with many customers daily, all while working in a fun, energetic environment accomplishing daily tasks around the store! You are good at:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working both independently, as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision. Great if you have:
- Previous retail experience
- Motivation to advance in your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun Requirements:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day.
- May require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs.
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Interested candidates are asked to apply online at https://workwithus.circlek.com/en-US/job/customer-service-representative/J3N3SF6G7R2M534Z92V
(copy and paste link into browser)
Circle K values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request in all aspects of the selection process.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Circle K
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Circle K
- Postal Code:
- P0T 2E0
- Web Address: