Deadline Date: 2021/10/29
Location: White River
White River Forest Products in White River, Ontario has an opening for an E&I Technician.
- Posting Date:
- White River
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Trades, Transport, and Equipment
Provide preventive and corrective maintenance, failure analysis and repairs of equipment and related instrumentation, based on approved maintenance strategies and plans.
- Work to achieve the best preventative techniques to eliminate equipment failures and continually monitor for and diagnose problems.
- Work according to and with the work order system and consult with the Shift Team Leader to coordinate this work as appropriate and ensure that instrument and process control equipment comply with integrity the management standards.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications.
- Perform duties associated with electrical instrumentation including but not limited to, the installation, programming, activation, troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of electrical, electronic, instrumentation, control, communication, and computer equipment.
- Maintain knowledge, skills and abilities in changing technology as it relates to equipment installed and keep personal certification up to date.
- Work with all components associated with electrical distribution equipment, motor control center, power electronics, variable, frequency drive, programmable logic controllers, measuring instruments (level transmitter, flow meter, pressure transmitter, density transmitter), and control valves.
- Report all electrical and instrumental work order results (failure, technical finding, asset status, and material consumptions etc.)
- Ensure that all work complies with the Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices.
- Other Duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure corporate principles and guidelines are adhered to.
Red Seal Instrumentation Technician & Electrician.
Good oral and written communication skills.
White River Forest Products LP is a community based venture that owns and operates a Sawmill in White River Ontario. The company has recently invested over $20 million dollars in the mill and will invest an additional $5 million, making it a state of the art facility. The sawmill operation has a capacity of 170Mfbm per year of softwood lumber products.
7 Days On – 7 Days Off
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melissa Jones at 807-822-1818 x 262.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Melissa Jones
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- White River Forest Products
- White River
- Postal Code:
- 807-822-1818 x 262
- Web Address: