Deadline Date: 2021/05/14
Location: Fort Frances
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING #20/21-88
1.0 FTE Executive Assistant
Fort Frances Board Office
The Northwest Catholic District School Board invites applications to fill the position of a full-time (1.0 FTE) Executive Assistant commencing June 14, 2021.
- Posting Date:
- Fort Frances
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Reporting to the Director of Education, the Executive Assistant will have responsibility for providing a variety of duties for the office of the Director of Education and the Board of Trustees as follows:
• ensuring the accuracy of all official Board meeting records; dealing effectively with the public, various ministries and other agencies;
• preparing correspondence and reports; attending meetings of the Board and its committees; planning, organizing and facilitating arrangements for events;
• preparing and distributing the Board agenda package to stakeholders; maintaining a records management system, forms manual and administrative and governance policy manuals.
• High school graduation plus two additional years of related training including office administration.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a senior administrative assistant or executive secretary.
• Ability to work with integrated software packages and prepare reports and correspondence in various formats required.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills required.
- Only those individuals granted an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities are available during the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at 807-274-2931 ext. 1225.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Applicants who wish to be considered for this position must submit by Friday, May 14, 2021:
• A covering letter and resume along with a Board Application Form for Non-Teaching staff;
• Three (3) employment related references, one of which must be your current supervisor with written authorization to contact references in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Interested applicants must submit the above to email@example.com via email only.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Natalie Katona
- Position Title:
- Human Resources Officer
- Company Name:
- The Northwest Catholic District School Board
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: