Deadline Date: 2022/01/28
Location: Thunder Bay
We are currently recruiting for an independent contractor to fill the role of ‘Retail Fashion Visual Merchandiser' in the Thunder Bay, ON area to complete service calls in various local retailers including the Hudson’s Bay, Walmart, Mark’s and more.
This opportunity offers flexible hours from part-time (no weekend or evenings), Monday through Friday, with the ability to make your own schedule. Hours per week varies depending on local areas and store servicing needs.
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay
- Start Date:
- 7 hours weekly
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Sales and Service
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete merchandising service calls in assigned store or territory as assigned
- Set product to and maintain planograms, replenish floor stock, install signage, and other merchandising servicing as required
- Manage a monthly itinerary of various service calls meeting deadlines for all assigned work
- Complete and submit on line reports and pictures through the Powerhouse website/App in a timely manner
Skills and abilities:
- 1 - 2 year(s) visual merchandising experience in a retail environment
- Solid merchandising abilities, implementing planograms, shop reflows, POS installs, replenishing and other basic merchandising services
- Must be solution focused, self-motivated, reliable and work well independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for online reporting
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Reliable vehicle/transportation, computer/laptop/tablet with internet access, digital camera/smart phone
- Fashion Marketing or Merchandising diploma preferred
- Previous freelance/contract experience preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs
Powerhouse is a well-respected, Canadian grown fashion apparel visual merchandising company representing many of Canada’s top vendors across the country in various retailers including Hudson's Bay, Mark’s Work Warehouse and Walmart stores. Our customers include many exciting brands such as Levi Strauss, SPANX, Kenneth Cole, and many more.
As a field merchandising contractor with Powerhouse, you will have the opportunity to utilize your merchandising experience, express your passion for fashion and work flexible hours with top fashion brands.
This is an excellent self-employment opportunity for professional apparel merchandising contractors, fashion students or those who have extensive fashion retail management/merchandising experience.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Megan Lowden
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Powerhouse Retail Services Inc.
- 6155 Belgrave Rd, unit 3, unit 3
- Postal Code:
- L5R 4E6
- Web Address: