Deadline Date: 2022/04/26
As a Community Support Worker, you will guide at-risk and vulnerable young adults in creating a safe space that they can call a home. You will build strong, resilient, unique relationships and promote a connected community where everyone belongs.
- Posting Date:
- 501-8th Avenue S.
- Start Date:
- $53,581 - $54,704
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- Be a role model and provide positive support to individuals.
- Be a constant presence for others; helping them to feel safe, at ease and free to be.
- Help others to gain skills and confidence in their lives and roles in the community.
- Utilize your gifts and help others to grow their own.
- People Focused: You build positive relationships and enhance the lives of others by helping them to explore and achieve their goals.
- Rooted: A strong sense of acceptance and belonging are in your bones. You know there is a difference between a house and a home.
- Dedicated: Your passion is helping people and you do it by meeting them where they are at, without judgment or criticism.
- Committed: You whole-heartedly believe that everyone has the right to a life filled with meaning, joy, and acceptance.
- Resilient: You are fueled by your own impact, celebrate even the smallest wins, and see every day as a new opportunity.
- Adaptable: You thrive in an ever-changing environment and flawlessly can navigate both low and high energy days.
- Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
- A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
- Starting annual salary range of $53, 581 - $54, 704.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please complete an online application form at www.kacl.ca
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Crystal Berezuk
- Position Title:
- Human Resources Advisor
- Company Name:
- 501-8th Avenue S.
- Postal Code:
- P9N 3Z9
- Web Address: