Deadline Date: 2021/09/23
As a Community Consultant you will advocate for people to have the dignity and respect that is associated with living a rich, interdependent life. You will be part of a team whose gift is building relationships by being non-judgmental, having a sense of humor, rocking a work ethic, and celebrating when people experience independence and happiness.
- Posting Date:
- 501-8th Avenue S.
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Be part of a person directed team that provides supports and service that honor each
person’s unique values, needs and preferences.
- Be a part of a team that focuses on relationships to support the success of
- Support people to discover their gifts, find their dream and their place in
- Help people learn skills, build confidence, and live as independently as
- Maintain a high standard for professional documentation of your
- People Focused: You are motivated to help others achieve their goals, and you encourage them without
- Resilient: You thrive in change, know the importance of self-care and prioritize healthy practices for
- Team Driven: You get that the whole is greater than the sum of its You gel well with others and get fired up when working collaboratively.
- Creative: You see opportunities in every situation and are not afraid to try a different
- Compassionate: You know that a kind, careful, and collaborative approach is the best way to help
- Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our
- A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your
- Starting annual salary range of $56,597 - $57, 720
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by September 3, 2021
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2021-41 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Crystal Berezuk
- Position Title:
- Human Resources Advisor
- Company Name:
- 501-8th Avenue S.
- Postal Code:
- P9N 3Z9
- Web Address: