Deadline Date: 2020/12/01
Why KACL? Since 1960 KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a notforprofit charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate caring and hardworking people you'll ever meet. We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety courtesy teamwork and service excellence.
The work of our RECE is to form deep connections with children and their families, welcome each child's gifts, and nurture their potential through inclusive and engaging learning experiences. Your gifts and abilities will help our early learning community where families feel connected, children and their families grow resilience, and where everyone knows they belong.
- Posting Date:
- 501 Eighth Avenue South
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Social Science, Education, Government Service and Religion
- Interact effectively with all children by respecting they are competent, capable of complex thinking, curious, and rich in potential.
- Plan play based activities, environments and provocations to foster the four foundations of optimal learning and development: belonging, engagement, well-being, and expression.
- Document the learning and development of the children in accordance with best practices.
- Assist in the assessment of progress of children with challenging behaviour and or diverse learning.
- A Professional, a Registered Early Childhood Educator: You “get” kids because you are genuinely curious and get excited about how they learn about the world.
- A Leader: You provide guidance and counsel to the CCE team to implement inclusive learning structures and environments for children.
- A Good Communicator: You listen well, think about what you hear and communicate with everybody in a dignifying, non-judgmental and respectful way.
- Resilient: You role model resilient behavior and action for the young children in your care. You can role model this because you work on growing this in yourself because some days are harder than others in this profession.
- Being part of a caring organization that provides an essential service to families and our community.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Working with like minded people who share your love of children.
- Annual salary $48,318
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Details for Submission:
Location: Please note that this position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2020.
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-34 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Jaime Peters
- Position Title:
- Human Resources Advisor
- Company Name:
- Kenora Association for Community Living
- 501 Eighth Avenue South
- Postal Code:
- P9N 3Z9
- Web Address: