Deadline Date: 2022/02/28
The Marathon Family Health Team is a busy, interdisciplinary Family Health Team providing high quality patient care to the residents of our catchment area.
We currently have an opening for a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN).
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
The successful candidate will provide high quality, patient-centered, safe, competent care through the application of nursing knowledge, the technical aspects of professional practice and the demonstration of compassion, professionalism and respect.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Practical Nursing program, with skills defined by full scope of practice
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS certification
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in physical assessment
- Demonstrated ability to develop an integrated plan of care
- Ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of computers
- Preferred knowledge of simple and complex wound care management
- Ability to communicate in both official languages is a definite asset
Please note, all candidates offered a position with the Marathon Family Health Team from September 8th, 2021 onward, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination status as a condition of employment.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- Open until filled
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants should apply via email to: email@example.com
Or by mail to: Melanie Bouchard, HR Manager, Marathon Family Health Team, PO Box 399, Marathon, Ontario, P0T 2E0. Posting open until filled.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Melanie Bouchard
- Position Title:
- HR Manager
- Company Name:
- Marathon Family Health Team
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: