Deadline Date: 2021/12/15
Barminco Mining Services Canada Ltd. has new exciting opportunities for Grader Operators at the Hemlo Operation, near Marathon, ON.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Trades, Transport, and Equipment
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for their safety and the safety of their co-workers while maintaining roads, ramps and mine levels.
More specifically, Grader Operators will:
- Grade and maintain all mine travel ways
- Ensure road bed material is placed where needed
- Occasionally operate other heavy equipment as required
- Assist with other duties as requested
- Commitment to working safely while ensuring the safety of others
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ontario Underground Hard Rock Miner Common Core Transcript
- Minimum 5 years of experience working underground as a grader operator (CAT 135 specifically would be an asset)
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision while still being a contributing member of a team
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
For full job posting and to apply, visit:
Please include copies of your valid Ontario Hard Rock Miner Common Core Modules, certifications, licenses and all other certifications you may have that is relevant to the role you are applying for.
We look forward to reviewing your application, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: