Deadline Date: 2021/06/01
Healing Lodge Program Administrator
LOCATION: Dryden, Ontario
Open until Filled
- Posting Date:
- P.O. Box 326
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration
The Healing Lodge Program Administrator will plan, implement, and execute the program objectives/goals as well as work collaboratively with a variety of services.
The Healing Lodge Program Administrator will also be responsible for program administration, management, delivery of services, evaluation processes, implementation of the communications plan, and the successful sustainability of the program.
Services include, but are not limited to; residential and day programming, prevention & promotion initiatives, case management, clinical assessment & guidance, and comprehensive referrals for clients to other inpatient treatment services or services outside of the community.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Healing Lodge Program
- Provide on-going supervision and evaluation of employees
- Maintain case management system
- Manage a variety of intervention services including residential, healing, addiction, and day programs
- Provide culturally sensitive individual and group counselling sessions
- Provide on-call services/coverage when required
- Liaise with local and community agencies
- Ability to conduct themselves with professionalism and in compliance with Ethical Guidelines
- Willing to travel to the 5 First Nation communities in the Dryden area and other locations as needed
SUMMARY OF KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Post-Secondary education in the Social Services field or in mental health and addictions services
- Five years minimum of direct work experience in program Management, administration, supervisory duties, clinical assessment, counselling skills, and program development & evaluation
- Ability to incorporate culturally specific approaches to healing and programming
- Excellent management, leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and facilitation/training skills
- Ability to work both cooperatively as a team member and independently
- Basic knowledge of community and First Nation resources and how to access them
- Fluency in the Anishinaabe language is an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Successful completion of a criminal reference check including a vulnerable sector check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have use of a reliable vehicle
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please forward a cover letter, and resume with 3 References to:
Paawidigong First Nations Forum Inc.
P.O. Box 326, Dryden, ON, P8N 2Z1
Tel: (807) 223-5080
Fax: (807) 223-5012
(Ensure your email subject clearly indicates Healing Lodge Program Administrator Position)
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Executive Director
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Paawidigong First Nations Forum Inc.
- 105 King St.
- Postal Code:
- P8N 1C1
- Web Address: