Deadline Date: 2021/06/30
Location: Various locations
ParaMed is currently seeking Home Support Workers (HSW)- TRAINING PROVIDED!
- Posting Date:
- Various locations
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Home Support Worker
- ParaMed HSWs are currently receiving an additional $3.00/hour temporary wage enhancement from the provincial government!
ParaMed is currently seeking energetic and dedicated Home Support Workers (HSW) to join our dynamic team of community caregivers! Our HSW staff will provide individualized care that is sensitive to the patients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s) through a patient-specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional. Care will take place in the community, within a patient’s home.
- Support our patients with a variety of household chores
- Aid in personal care
- Provides companionship and support
- Meal preparation
- Willingness to travel to see patients within a designated area
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to effectively communicate both through oral and written mediumsAble to provide a current criminal check (CPIC) with clear Vulnerable Sector Search (VSS) if selected
- Availability to work every other weekend
- Ability to demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with residents/patients and their families
What We Offer:
- Full-time opportunities with flexibility to match your lifestyle
- One on one patient care
- Every other weekend off
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental benefits
- Work phone provided
- Discounts, EFAP for you and the family... and much more!
- Join us as we continue our 40+ year tradition of helping people live better and providing the most compassionate care possible! Join a winning team and let’s succeed together!
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- Open until filled
- How To Apply:
- If you enjoy making people smile, we know you will love a career with ParaMed! We want you to join our team of spirited and fun-loving professionals as we support the neighbors in our community! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Yanani Sivapalan
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: