Deadline Date: 2021/12/31
Location: Thunder Bay
Reporting to the Direct Services Supervisor, the Intake Case Conference Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and organization of case conferences occurring within the Unit.
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay
- Start Date:
- $42,000 - $50,194
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
The purpose of case conferencing at the agency is to share information; increase communication between participants involved in the case; promote collaboration; support the ongoing review and evaluation of case progress in accordance with agency case management standards; and facilitate planning for the future. The Intake Case Conference Coordinator will develop a comprehensive tracking system for upcoming family service plan reviews and child plan of care reports. The Case Conference Coordinator is responsible for providing professional secretarial services, frontline systems, data input and filing services for the Sioux Lookout Unit.
• This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Persons of First Nations Ancestry will be given preference (OHRC, Part II, Special Employment). We invite applicants to Self-Identify if Indigenous, Metis or Inuit.
• Comprehensive secretarial/clerical training and/or experience
• Accurate keyboarding skills; Microsoft Word is essential.
• Proficiency in recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Understanding of the collective culture of the Nishnawbe-Aski Nation and the traditional values of families and communities.
• Ability to communicate in one of the Nishnawbe-Aski dialects is preferred.
• Strong organizational, administrative, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively and negotiate effectively within the Branch Office, communities served and outside resources and organizations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of agency case management standards for family service and child care cases.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be willing and able to travel, and possess a valid Ontario Driver's License
• Successful applicant will be required to provide verification of both Covid-19 vaccinations
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
TO APPLY: Send your job application/resume to the Hiring Committee and include the Competition Number or the name of the position you are applying for:
• BY MAIL: P.O. Box 627, Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1B1 OR
• BY FAX: (807) 737-4550 OR
• BY EMAIL: HR@tikinagan.org OR
• DROP OFF YOUR APPLICATION AT ANY OF OUR OFFICES (ask the receptionist to fax your application to Human Resources)
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Laurie Fisher
- Position Title:
- HR Specialist
- Company Name:
- Tikinagan Child and Family Services
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: