Deadline Date: 2021/06/30
Provost Contracting Ltd is seeking employees that have experience or interested to work in a dynamic & safe environment that provides an opportunity to experience a variety skill sectors.
We are looking for flexible individuals seeking full time seasonal employment, with the potential for permanent positions.
ready mix concrete - asphalt paving - aggregates - heavy excavation water & sewer - waste management - heavy equipment repair
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
Specific positions available for current employment are the following:
AZ & DZ drivers - heavy equipment operators - hydrovac operators - Licensed truck and coach mechanic(s) and labourers
What we need from you:
- Interested to work in a construction environment,
- Keen about working outdoors,
- Ability to provide own transportation to and from job site,
- Positive, team-players that are willing and able to perform physical tasks such as pulling, pushing, lifting, climbing and standing for long periods of time.
- If you are driving company vehicles a clean driver’s abstract.
- Lace up your steal-toe safety boots and come to work for us.
We are prepared to offer you the following:
- Competitive wages,
- Work in local area with some travel to other communities,
- On the job training for career/skill advancement – existing experience is an asset,
- All CSA approved PPE; hard hat, safety tear away vest, gloves & safety glasses.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- How To Apply:
We look forward to meeting you and discussing your future employment options
Please respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume directly to the office located at 683E Hwy 17N Wawa.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- 683E Hwy 17N
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: