Deadline Date: 2021/09/30
Are you looking to help people find solutions to their financial needs? Do you want to work for an organization with strong values, a competitive compensation/benefits package, variable compensation programs and opportunities to pursue a career in management in a modern work environment? Fairstone is hiring a Lending Specialist in our Dryden, ON branch.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration
Working at Fairstone during COVID-19
With access to financial services for Canadians being essential during these unprecedented times, we are committed to the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community.
We have adopted the highest standards to guarantee the continuity of our operations during this period, while ensuring the continued well-being of our employees:
Best practices and protocols to guarantee a safe interview
Interactive online onboarding and training experience
Continue serving our customers through our digital and phone channels
Mandatory social distancing, maximum person limit and hygiene protocols in all our branches
Flexible work from home options may be available once fully trained
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
Providing a best-in-class customer service to current and prospective customers, on the phone or in person, by:
Creating a welcoming environment, helping customers feel understood and relieved to have found a financial solution
Responding promptly to all customer applications/inquiries
Building trust and maintaining ongoing relationships
Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets by:
Handling all incoming customer inquiries and applications coming through our different marketing channels
Soliciting for new and renewal business through customer contact to generate sales leads, in-person and over the phone
Effectively gathering information during the loan application process to offer a personalized lending solution to each customer
Managing overdue accounts by understanding the customer’s situation, being solution-driven and treating each customer with respect and empathy
Supporting our Mission to deliver the best borrowing experience to earn our customer’s trust and loyalty by living our values each day including:
Acting with integrity and holding yourself to the highest ethical standards
Treat everyone with respect and be empathetic
Contribute to and celebrate our shared success
Own your role and behave responsibly.
And any administrative tasks related to the above including taking payments, setting up new customer accounts and completing loan closing paperwork.
- Post-Secondary or High-school diploma
- 1-2 years of sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to work effectively with people
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Evenings & Saturdays)
- Authorized to work in Canada
What else is important for you to know
- We will consider flexible schedules between 20 to 40 hours per week
- We value your education and experience. The level of the position and offered salary will be based upon them.
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Access to Dialogue, which will allow you to virtually consult healthcare professionals
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
and Much More……
If you’re seeking a role with a growing business that values employee development, Fairstone is the right place for you!
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Apply on company website:
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: