Deadline Date: 2022/01/28
Location: Thunder Bay & Kenora
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. You can count on a defined career trajectory, and with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance your career.
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay & Kenora
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Management, Business, Finance and Administration, Sales and Service
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- University (Bachelor's) Degree required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and development
We have opportunities located in Kenora and Thunder Bay ON. This position offers targeted annual compensation of $48,000.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
For more information and to apply online, please follow the link: Management Trainee - Thunder Bay
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Jamie Chomay
- Position Title:
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Holdings
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: