Deadline Date: 2021/06/27
Location: Thunder Bay
Marketing and Community Investment Specialist - Internship
About This Opportunity
We’re looking for a recent post-secondary graduate for the position of Marketing and Community Investment Specialist. This is a one-year paid position located in Thunder Bay, ON.
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay
- 318 Syndicate Avenue South
- Start Date:
- $40,040.00 annually
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration
Reporting to the Marketing and Community Investment Manager, this position will be responsible for the execution of marketing, brand and community initiatives, including:
• Customer segmentation and analysis.
• Product and channel analysis.
• Social media and digital marketing.
• Website content and usability.
What We Are Looking For
• University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program.
• The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
• Valid Ontario Class G Drivers License.
• Strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Competency with HTML and/or creative design software a positive.
Who We Are
Copperfin is Northwestern Ontario’s largest locally owned credit union, with locations in Ear Falls, Kenora, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, and Thunder Bay. Our number one priority is to advance the lives of the people and communities we serve. We have a desire to improve the lives of people who live in our community. We invest in our Members’ financial health and strive to ensure we’re offering them
the best financial tools to reach their goals.
For More Information
To learn more about why our Team Members love working at Copperfin and to get a glimpse of the exciting opportunities we’re a part of, watch this short video or check out our Facebook or Instagram.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process.
This opportunity is proudly sponsored by: NOHFC - An Agency of the Government of Ontario
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Sunday, June 27, 2021 to:
People and Culture Team
Copperfin Credit Union
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Norine Moorey
- Position Title:
- People and Culture Coordinator
- Company Name:
- Copperfin Credit Union
- 346 Second St. S.
- Postal Code:
- P9N 1G5
- Web Address: