Deadline Date: 2021/11/18
At Weyerhaeuser, our focus is as much on building our people as building our business. We are committed to creating an environment where individuals can flourish, diversities encouraged, and communities supported.
Our Kenora Plant is highly automated with multiple PLC, Motion Control, SCADA and HMI systems, in addition to medium and low voltage power distribution and motor control, and we have an opening for a full-time Millwright.
- Posting Date:
- 1000 Jones Rd, Kenora, P9N 3X8
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Trades, Transport, and Equipment, Manufacturing
- Work Safely in the production of TimberStrand® at all times
- Maintain and repair all plant mechanical equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment mechanical issues
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Use SAP for Materials and Work Order Management
- Project related work
- Basic welding and fabrication
- Coordinate contractor activities as required
- Mechanical Trades Qualification in an applicable discipline (must be certified in a mechanical trade)
- Strong written and oral communications skills and attention to detail
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency with SAP experience would be an asset
- Ability and willingness to work at heights using aerial platforms as necessary
Successful applicants will be provided with training and support
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please submit an online application here: http://weyer.jobs/16592
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Caitlin Garza
- Position Title:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: