Deadline Date: 2021/08/15
Mystery Shoppers assess customer service and are paid to complete online applications based upon their findings.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- to be determined
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Business, Finance and Administration, Mystery Shopping
- Premier Service provides businesses across Canada with feedback about customer service through mystery shopping. We have assignments in stores, restaurants, banks, casinos, car dealerships, and more!
Thanks to our continued growth, we are looking for more Mystery Shoppers in Hornepayne.
Safety and health come first! We encourage all our mystery shoppers to follow all provincial and federal safety guidelines regarding COVID-19.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MYSTERY SHOPPING?
- Working on a per assignment basis, you may accept as many or as few assignments as you like.
- You can earn some extra money, on your own schedule.
- It is ideal for students, stay-at-home parents, home business owners, or anyone with a passion for customer service.
- A valid email address and access to the Internet
- A PayPal account
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
Premier Service was ranked on the coveted PROFIT100 and PROFIT500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing companies. Premier Service is accredited by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (www.mspa-na.org) and is a member of the Retail Council of Canada (www.retailcouncil.org).
- Mystery Shoppers must have strong attention to detail.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Visit our website at www.premierservice.ca. Click on the BECOME A SHOPPER button. There is no cost to offer your services.
For more information, you can email me at email@example.com.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Michelle Adams
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Premier Service Inc.
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: