Deadline Date: 2021/05/07
Today is the day to boost your career! Pinchin is seeking an Office Administrator to join our Administrative team in our Kenora Office.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and co-ordination of efficient support services to ensure the smooth running of office operations. In addition, this individual will be responsible for daily administrative support to the various service lines represented in the office.
- Posting Date:
- 227 2nd Street South,, Third Floor
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Business, Finance and Administration
- Ensure client deliverables are accurately formatted and that quality control forms have been completed
- Synchronize the timely assembly and delivery of reports
- Contribute to the preparation of assessments and inspection of reports and proposals
- Invoicing and billing for the office
- Enter and update reports in Pinchin’s project software
- Assist staff with project coordination and scheduling
- Manage the reception desk and all associated tasks, including answering the phone, ordering supplies and stocking kitchen inventory
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages, including interoffice couriers
- Co-ordinate new employee documentation prior to the orientation in collaboration with Head Office, People and Culture
- Greet and monitor the comings and goings of all employees and visitors
- Assist with the coordination of meeting requirements (lunches, various preparations etc.) including the compilation and distribution of minutes (as required)
- Maintain a clean, organized desk and well-stocked kitchen area and supply room
- Act as a corporate liaison, supporting various company-wide initiatives
- Provide support to the Operations Manager
- Present a positive image of the company, internally and externally
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a professional office environment is preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license with sufficient insurance, and access to a vehicle is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment, balancing the urgency of calls with the detail orientation required to coordinate duties for multiple offices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, helping-oriented demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What’s in it for you:
Of course, we offer competitive salaries and great benefits, but what makes Pinchin stand out from the crowd? Above all else, we care about our employees and the world around us! Our employees enjoy mentoring and career development programs, opportunities for community involvement including many environmental initiatives, a casual dress code, paid personal days, three weeks’ paid vacation to start, reimbursement for association membership dues, wellness spending account, social activities, team building events, corporate hotel rates and much more! All of this and more in an inclusive, dynamic work environment! Take a look to see all Pinchin has to offer: Pinchin Benefits
Please note that our recruitment process may involve online testing, depending on the position. As an employee of Pinchin, you will be required by our clients to undergo security clearances and, periodically, drug and alcohol testing in order to gain access to certain job sites. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Pinchin however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.
** No agency phone calls please**
At Pinchin, our employees are the heart of our business. If you’re ready to build on your technical and project management skills, we have the resources and subject matter experts to support your career growth. We provide a dynamic and forward-thinking culture that is based on integrity, respect, social responsibility and a passion for learning.
Pinchin Ltd. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm that provides a wide range of engineering, building sciences, geosciences, environmental, and occupational health and safety solutions across Canada. We are committed to employment practices that promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you require reasonable accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please inform us.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please apply by clicking HERE or using the link below:
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Shauna Miller
- Position Title:
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Company Name:
- Pinchin Ltd.
- 2470 Milltower Ct.
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: