Deadline Date: 2021/09/30
Location: Various locations
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the community healthcare space? ParaMed is currently accepting resumes from PSW (Personal Support Worker) candidates!
- Posting Date:
- Various locations
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Personal Support Worker
- Are you seeking a rewarding career in the community healthcare space? ParaMed is currently accepting resumes from PSW (Personal Support Worker) candidates!
ParaMed PSWs provide individualized care that is sensitive to patients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s) through a patient specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional. PSW care takes place within the community and requires travel to patient residences within a designated area.
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to patients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be!
Choose ParaMed for support, where we’ll provide you with paid orientation, mentorship, and ongoing training. Experience diversity and lifelong learning – where the skills that you learn contribute to making you a confident and accomplished care professional.
- Diploma or Certificate from a PSW course recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development or equivalent healthcare education
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate compassion, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with patients and their families
- Experience working with acutely ill, chronically ill, or palliative patients is considered a strong asset
- Willingness to travel to and from patient residences within a designated area is required
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance is required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental benefits
- Use of Mobile device
- Mileage/travel allowance
- Training and skills development
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Employee purchase discount programs
- A supportive and respectful workplace
- Autonomy and independence
- Position: Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Location: Terrace Bay/Schreiber, Marathon, Manitouwadge and Surrounding areas
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- Open until filled
- How To Apply:
- Application Process:
Please submitted your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Yanani Sivapalan
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: