Deadline Date: 2021/05/20
The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming clients and visitors to the Agency whether in person or by telephone, and to perform general office tasks.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Responsible for providing receptionist services to all attending at the Fort Frances office by receiving all incoming calls and taking appropriate action; directing callers/visitors to the appropriate staff; and diffusing volatile situations effectively.
- Complete required documentation in accordance with prescribed agency, ministry and legal standards.
- Working within the admin support team to provide responsible services to all Kenora-Rainy River office locations.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, and agency policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to adapt to new computer programs.
- Ability to type at a proficient level (minimum 50 wpm)
- Strong administrative and multi-tasking skills and exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience using a multi-line phone system.
- General knowledge of the Agency’s programs and other community resources.
- One Year experience in reception or related administrative role
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle.
- Clear criminal reference check, clear vulnerable sector check, and a driver’s abstract.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please submit resume with letter of application to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Fax No. 807-467-5539 ATT: HR
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Denise Kearney
- Position Title:
- HR Assistant
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: