Deadline Date: 2021/06/01
Healing Lodge Program
Location: Dryden, Ontario
Open until Filled.
- Posting Date:
- P.O. Box 326
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Business, Finance and Administration
The Receptionist/Intake/Referral Clerk attends to visitors/clients of Paawidigong First Nations Forum Inc. Healing Lodge and deals with general inquiries, messages, answering and forwarding phone calls.
The Receptionist/Intake/Referral Clerk provides general information about the organization and programs to the public & clients and provides clerical and administrative support to various Healing Lodge program staff and clinical services.
The Receptionist/Intake/Referral Clerk is also responsible for collecting information of incoming clients in addition to the processing of new clients for all social services under the organization.
The Receptionist/Intake/Referral Clerk manages intakes and referrals for the PFNF Social Services Department and from various external sources/services/agencies, treatment programs, and Crisis response services.
In addition, will maintains client files, liaise with staff at all levels, schedule appointments, organize conferences and meeting room bookings and other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS,
- Administrative Assistant Certification and/or a minimum of 1 year clerical experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with organizational specific programs and software.
- Experience working in a social service agency.
- Strong organizational, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor and ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work both cooperatively as a team member and independently.
- Basic knowledge of community and First Nations resources and how to access them.
- Fluency in Anishinaabe language is an asset.
- A valid driver’s License and access to a personal reliable vehicle is required.
- Successful completion of criminal reference check including a vulnerable sector check.
- Must be willing and able to travel to the First Nation communities in the Dryden area and other locations as needed.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please forward a cover letter, and resume with 3 References to:
Paawidigong First Nations Forum Inc.
P.O. Box 326, Dryden, ON, P8N 2Z1
Tel: (807) 223-5080 Fax: (807) 223-5012
(Ensure your email subject clearly indicates the Receptionist/Intake/Referral Clerk Position)
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Executive Director
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- Paawidigong First Nations Forum Inc.
- 105 King St.
- Postal Code:
- P8N 1C1
- Web Address: