Deadline Date: 2021/01/25
Location: Red Lake
Permanent Part-Time role (guaranteed 12 shifts in six weeks), with the opportunity to pick up additional hours to cover sick time, vacation, and medevacs. Salary is per ONA contract, with 13% in lieu of benefits and 6% in lieu of vacation. Optional pension enrollment.
Eligible to apply for internal job postings.
- Posting Date:
- Red Lake
- 51 Hwy 105
- Start Date:
- 33.56 (or appropriate step for ONA Members)
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- To provide nursing care as outlined in the position description.
- To ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
- To participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Current registration or eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
RLMCMH is an 18 bed facility located in beautiful, rural Northwestern Ontario. We offer 24 hour emergency care, acute & chronic care, obstetrics, oncology, diagnostic services, rehabilitation, and a variety of day clinics. Nurses at RLMCMH will gain interdisciplinary experience in our ED, acute care, and chronic care wings. The Registered Nurse position is an ONA position. Rural nursing is an excellent opportunity to gain interdisciplinary experience and clinical knowledge!
The community of Red Lake is home to approximately 5000 residents. The primary industries include mining, tourism, and forestry. The town is approximately a 3 hour drive from Kenora and a six hour drive from Thunder Bay.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Pearl Fleming
- Position Title:
- HR & Communications Lead
- Company Name:
- Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
- 51 Hwy 105
- Red Lake
- Postal Code:
- P0V 2M0
- Web Address: