Deadline Date: 2021/06/30
Location: Thunder Bay
Looking for RPN/RN/RRT to work in homecare company specializing in CPAP and oxygen. Flexible daytime shifts and some on-call
- Posting Date:
- Thunder Bay
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Company presentation
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability - with a strong commitment to climate change and energy transition at the heart of its strategy.
Here is what you will do
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare. VitalAire is currently recruiting a highly energetic and motivated Respiratory Therapist/RN/RPN for our Thunder Bay location (casual position). The RRT/RN/RPN provides all respiratory services and support to the client while collaborating with referring physicians and ensures patient safety.
- Provides quality care by conducting a full respiratory assessment; diagnostics as applicable; assessing and evaluating test results; delivering of equipment and supplies as required; developing respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with the client, physicians and care teams as per prescription and established company best practices.
- Provides appropriate follow-up to clients to evaluate effects of treatment plan, comfort of client when using treatment and addresses compliance with therapy.
- Responsible for complying and maintaining knowledge of all funding processes and systems.
- Ensures quality documentation through completion of all company documentation and forms (both digital and non-electronic) as per policy.
- Participates in sleep duties including initiating PAP therapy when prescribed, providing patient education, instruction of use and cleaning of their equipment. Follows company best practice guidelines, policies and procedures for PAP initiation and follow-up.
- Here is what you will need
- Registered Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Nurse/RPN
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Clear driver’s abstract and vulnerable sector check
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
Here is why you should join
- Competitive hourly wage and vacation
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Email resume or further questions to email@example.com
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Position Title:
- RPN/RN/RRT casual
- Company Name:
- 891 Tungsten Street
- Thunder Bay
- Postal Code:
- P7B 6H2
- Web Address: