Deadline Date: 2021/04/16
Locations: Timmins, Ear Falls, Elk Lake, Nairn Centre
At EACOM, we transform more than wood. Our talented team of 1,100+ employees is committed to working, building, and growing together. Embedded in northern Ontario and Quebec communities, our mills have a long, rich history. We responsibly manage and transform forest resources into high-quality wood products. From the Canadian woodlands to the North American home building market, we strive for sustainability, collaboration, safety, and continuous improvement. Location: Timmins, Elk Lake, Ear Falls, Nairn Centre
- Posting Date:
- Various locations
- Start Date:
- Full Time
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Want to explore new horizons? Ready to put your skills to work for a company who cares about the health and safety of its employees? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for forestry students to join team EACOM on summer 2021.
Your day at EACOM:
- Monitor and measure forest harvesting to improve productivity and efficiency
- Report on operations’ efficiency and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor forest harvesting operations for quality
- You’re good at
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Being positive and opened to learning
- Producing positive results with clients and contractors
- Demonstrating leadership and flexibility
Extra points for:
- Being enrolled in a recognized university or college forestry program
- Having a minimum of one field season of experience
- Having experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, ArcView GIS, GPS technology
- Enjoying working outdoors in a variety of weather and terrain conditions
- Having a valid driver license
- Additional Information
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Commitment towards safety and environment
- Opportunity to learn alongside a talented team
Salary ranging $3,156 to $4,186 per month, depending on education level completed
Apply now by sending your resume, cover letter with a mention on the preferred location, and two work related references.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Click this link and scroll down to where it says "I'm Interested"
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Geraldyn Balza
- Position Title:
- Conseillère Ressources Humaines
- Company Name:
- EACOM Timber Corporation
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: