Deadline Date: 2021/12/17
We are looking for a self-starter to join our team and work alongside us at the forefront of the tech industry in Northwestern Ontario. The System Administrator position is a permanent full-time job opportunity with the responsibility of maintaining, troubleshooting and administering the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, and computer workstations and peripheral equipment.
- Posting Date:
- 201-610 Lakeview Dr, Kenora ON
- Start Date:
- Full Time
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Office 365 Migration and Management skills including Exchange online, SharePoint Administration, OneDrive. Skills related to migration, Active Directory synchronization of user accounts and setup.
- Managed Service Provider Remote Management Systems such as Kaseya, Solarwinds or other RMM tools.
- Managed Antivirus systems + Online Backup Solutions.
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate access and use of computer networks.
- Provide problem-solving services to network users.
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures.
- Perform routine network startup and close down and maintain control records.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Set up local area networks and connections to the internet.
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software and optimize server performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bondable Criminal record check; enhanced reliability security clearance.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Hold a valid Class G driver’s license.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Possess good dexterity and physical fitness; ability to kneel, bend, and work in areas with restricted or limited movement.
- Ability to communicate with the public and fellow employees in a courteous and tactful manner with a commitment to maintaining strong customer service.
- Flexibility to work variable hours and overtime as needed; days, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays as needed.
- Professional Development
- Paid Educational Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are excited to work alongside us at the forefront of the tech industry, we invite you to apply on Indeed; no phone calls, please. We would like to thank everyone for their applications, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. The job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Individuals seeking employment with FSET Inc. are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
To apply, please submit a resume through Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Fset-Inc.-1/jobs?jk=154ae1f22754af5c&start=0
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Company Name:
- FSET Inc.
- 201-610 Lakeview Dr, Kenora ON
- Postal Code:
- P9N 3P7
- Web Address: