Deadline Date: 2021/12/18
Santé Manitouwadge Health is now accepting applications for a Temporary Full-Time Employee Services Coordinator.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Performs computer processing functions in the Human Resources/Payroll System to enter, change, retrieve and update personnel information including terminations and new hires
- Process bi-weekly payroll for all employees
- Ensure all wage changes are made accurately and in time for affected pay periods
- Responsible for calculating and processing termination documentation and pay-out
- Respond to employee and government agency inquires in regards to payroll
- Ensure the creation and timely distribution of Record of Employments
- Take and respond to inquiries arising from questions about payroll
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with statutory requirements
- Adhere to all policies and follow established procedures
- Provides Human Resources support daily to Managers/Staff pertaining to collective agreements, Human Resources Policies and Procedures, vacation accruals and benefits
- Provide prompt and accurate answers to group benefit questions
- Responsible for advising employees regarding benefit entitlement for applicable benefit plans while on maternity/parental leave, sick leave, layoff and/or long- term disability
- Process employee enrolment, changes, retirements and terminations for all benefit plans as well as for the Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Work with discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- Any other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in, Payroll Administration and/or Human Resources or other relevant education
- Thorough knowledge of payroll related legislation, theory, processes, reporting.
- Strong understanding of payroll and human resources operations (benefits, compensation, and pensions).
- Legislative knowledge relevant to payroll including but not limited to: Employment Standards Act, Employment Insurance Act, Canada Pension Plan Act, Income Tax Act, etc.
- Strong orientation to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Proven ability to multi-task with competing priorities to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled, often within tight timelines.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Effective oral and written communication skills , & excellent work ethics
- Proven organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Regular Attendance Required
- MediSolution /Ormed experience is an asset
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m., September 17th, 2021 .
Apply to: Katie Aguiar, Employee Services Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Health Care Crescent, Manitouwadge, ON P0T 2C0
807-826-3251 x 206 (Note: Please quote the personnel posting number “14-21/22” in your application. If you have not received an acknowledge receipt of your application within a day or two from sending your résumé, please call to confirm receipt.)
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted. Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Katie Aguiar
- Position Title:
- Employee Services Coordinator
- Company Name:
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: