Deadline Date: 2021/07/31
Location: White River
Harte Gold-We are currently recruiting for the following positions: Alimak Miners, Sill Miners, Bolters (Non-Mechanized), Remote/Backfill Operators, Truck Drivers.
- Posting Date:
- White River
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Trades, Transport, and Equipment
The successful candidates will have a high focus on safety and environmental protection in all aspects of the job reporting to the Underground Miner Supervisor.
- Successfully demonstrate ability to operate and obtain required licensing (i.e., utility vehicle).
- Perform tasks as directed under the direction of supervisor.
- Consistently work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Comply with all safety procedures.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Observe experienced workers to gain and increase knowledge of methods, procedures, and performance standards.
- Report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor.
- Work in a healthy work environment with full support, cooperation, and commitment to satisfy our operation’s goal of being accident-free.
- Comply with federal and provincial acts and regulations, and legal requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant corporate policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma.
- Successful completion of all relevant Common Core training modules and ability to demonstrate competence to perform all skills acquired.
- Hard working and conscientious.
- Competent communication abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and interact with others.
- Good physical fitness with the ability to work in an underground environment.
- Flexible, and willing to work on a rotational shiftwork basis.
The Sugar Zone Mine entered commercial production in 2019. The mine is currently producing from the Sugar Zone North and South areas. Development is underway to the Middle Zone, which will open up a whole new mining area, expected by mid-2021..
- The work schedule is a rotation of 14 days on and 14 days off, 10-hour shift.
- Accommodation to be provided in White River, Ontario.
- Transportation provided between White River and the Sugar Zone Mine.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- How To Apply:
Interested candidates are asked to apply online at: https://hartegold.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28&source=aWQ9Mjk%3D
This posting will be ongoing until all positions have been filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Harte Gold is an equal opportunity employer.
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Position Title:
- Harte Gold
- Company Name:
- Harte Gold
- White River
- Postal Code:
- Web Address: