Deadline Date: 2021/07/02
We are looking for x-ray technologist who is a dedicated, professional and caring team player. BMD experience is an asset.
- Posting Date:
- Start Date:
- Number of positions:
- Days of work:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
, Performing x-rays in a private clinic
Willing to learn Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
- Must be a registered member in good standing of CMRITO
- Membership in CMRITO preferred.
- Certifications/experience in BMD preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal effectively with patients and their families, co-workers, and other health care staff
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability, flexibility, and initiative to achieve high quality examinations and overall functioning of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the internet.
Kingston Imaging Services, KIS is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: We are following all COVID-19 protocols from the Ministry of Health and the Public Health to keep our patients, staff and community safe. All applicants will be screened for COVID-19.
- Closing Date/Apply by:
- How To Apply:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Contact Information
- Contact Name:
- Position Title:
- Office Manager
- Company Name:
- Kingston Imaging Services
- 797 Princess St Suite 422
- Postal Code:
- K7L 1G1
- Web Address: